Friday, September 16, 2011

My favorite Nine West picks for under $100


My Favorite Nine West Picks For Under $100


I have only become a fan of Nine West in the last couple of years. I was admittedly a little obsessed with Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs, but couldn’t afford the very expensive price-tag anymore (even though I do come across amazing finds at Annie Sez and Marshalls.) So I started shopping for more affordable pieces that still can be eye catching and pull an outfit together. After taking a look at Nine West’s fall line, I am happy to announce that I won’t be buying any absurdly expensive designs this year, because there is clearly no need. I own two great bags from NW, a smaller cross-body that converts to a clutch and a larger shoulder bag. Both have held up great and are in the same condition as my numerous Michael Kors handbags.  I’ve also gotten more compliments on them than any of my expensive bags as well. Here are some of my favorites from NW’s new line. I hope you like them too!

My Favorite Nine West Picks For Under $100 by aliciablyyours featuring animal print bags

Nine West animal print bag
$120 - ninewest.com


Nine West shoulder hand bag
$85 - piperlime.gap.com


Nine West shoulder handbag
$28 - ninewest.com


Nine West crossbody handbag
$59 - ninewest.com


Nine West clutch hand bag
$17 - ninewest.com


Nine West chain handbag
$69 - ninewest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment