Thursday, September 1, 2011

Inspired by Sara Bareilles

Inspired by Sara Bareilles


Steve Madden glitter flat
$60 - heels.com

Urban Outfitters longs jewelry
$34 - urbanoutfitters.com

Beading necklace
$6.90 - nordstrom.com




I went to the Sara Bareilles concert last night with my other favorite blondie, Heather. She was AMAZING. Her voice is so strong, but sweet at the same time,...the girl has got pipes.

I was also admiring something else, she wore a polka dotted dress with a heart cut out on the back that I was in love with. I googled around for similar dresses and found one! I had to have it, even though I've been practicing being a picky buyer lately due to my current financial situation. I have a new rule, if it's not something I can't live without and it's over $20, I put it back. So far it has been working, since our trip into Manhattan did include lots of fun places to shop, but I walked out empty handed every time. Maybe it was just so I could see this dress and find it the next day! Crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment