Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*EDIT!* Amazing Amazon Buys: Imitation Spy Bag

I LOVE the look of the Fendi Spy Bag, but I don't make enough on a Teacher Assistant's salary in order to actually buy one for myself. That is why I was super excited to buy this imitation from Nieve Designs on Amazon. The bag is in transit, so I will write a more thorough review once it arrives.


Spy Bag


And it has arrived!!!
As of today I am giving up shopping for clothes and accessories for lent, so this will be my last purchase until Easter. . . and I couldn't be happier with it.

It looks exactly like the picture. I had fun finding the hidden compartments to figure out where I should put my keys, phone and wallet. The two main compartments are split and each have an individual zipper. I put all of my beauty products that I tote in the smaller of the two and my wallet, phone and sunglasses in the larger compartment. There is a small compartment where the brass hardware is on the front of the bag that opens and closes where you can still keys, or jewelry. The front handle also opens so you can put small things in that compartment if you would like, but I don't know if I would trust anything too valuable. Maybe some pens or a lip gloss, as it is a cylinder. 

I am extremely happy with this purchase. I was afraid the leather would look really fake, but it's soft and has that nice buttery feeling. It looks JUST like the Fendi bag the style is based off of, but doesn't have any cheap fake labels on it. I can't wait to build an outfit around it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment