Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Amazing Amazon Buys: Black Hobo

I recently purchased a bag from Amazon.com for a very decent and inexpensive price. Not only was it inexpensive, but I have been getting complimented on it every day that I wear it.
You can find it at this link:
Black Hobo with gold charm



As you can see it is classified as an "oversized" handbag. It actually sinks down a bit more when I wear it, since I carry A LOT of things daily. There is a decent amount of room inside, although it does get a bit heavy. The "fl-eather" looks real, but feels a bit rubbery. It's not a big deal since you can't really tell unless you rub up against the bag. People keep asking me who the designer is, and I just don't know. I bought it on a whim since I went on a closet cleaning spree and gave away most of my worn black bags. I ordered a second bag from Amazon, this time a different designer which I will write a review for once it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment