Thursday, August 27, 2009

Boots: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole





When I saw 500 Days of Summer, I could not stop admiring the outfits they had on Zooey Deschanel. There was one particular pair of chocolate brown leather boots she wore that I really wanted to find a similar pair to.

I found these in the clearance section of DSW and I am so proud of my find. They're Unlisted, a Kenneth Cole brand and I picked them up for $26.97 because they were 40% a previously marked sale price. They are awesome. I want to marry them.

I can't wait to wear them with skinny jeans and a long cream sweater.

Shop your racks! You never know what you may find! I was shocked that they had boots in clearance since they are really pushing fall items, but they must be from last years line.

I also picked up an absolutely gorgeous leather patchwork bag from Lucky Brand for less than $50 (also found in clearance.) It was a hard decision to make because there was only one and I wanted it SO badly, but I gave it to my sister for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment