Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Print Do's. Print Dont's.

I'm not quite sure how much I love the prints trend. I have always felt that a little bit of leopard print never hurt anyone, but wearing a leopard print top or dress may be a bit much. I admit I do own a grey leopard print mini dress and while it looks great for going out in (with a black blazer and patent red leather heels) it does look somewhat over done during the day.

I do like the look of leopard on a pair of ballet flats or simple wedges though.

I purchased these wedges by Franco Sarto from Marshalls:
I also bought them in black suede. The wedge isn't too high, so it's perfect for wearing with jeans in manhattan, since I usually opt away from the stilettos on those nights (they get stuck in grates and sidewalk cracks way too easily.)

Another cool print I'd like to try is on this dress (Lulu's, of course)
It's casual, but work friendly for those who attend an office daily. Also it would look pretty cool with boots and a long grey cardigan.

1 comment:

  1. those heels are great! it would spice up any outfit!

    ReplyDelete