Sunday, July 4, 2010



It was February, and I was getting a bit tired of buying boots (I had already bought 4 pairs for winter and was losing space in my closet) but there was a sale at Charlotte Russe where if you bought 1 pair of shoes full price you would get the second pair for $15. Long story short, the sandals I'm wearing in the picture were $15.

The sandals above are from the new Steve Madden summer line. They're called Kasidy and can be purchased for $79.95.

Once again . . .pictured below . . .
Steve Madden $79.95
Charlotte Russe . . . worn by me . . . $15 bucks.

My sandals are in pretty good condition. They haven't fallen apart. They really don't show much wear and tear at all, and they seem to be the same quality as the Steve Madden Brand.

The savings . . . about $65. That's a whole second pair of shoes, if you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment